Here are our general terms for short-term lettings
(some special high-value properties can have slightly different terms and those will be shown during the booking process)
- The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time
and date of this agreement.
- Payments, arrival, and keys
2.1 A non-refundable advance payment of 30% is paid during the booking process.
2.2 The remainder payment of 70 % is due 42 days before arrival.
A. You know your arrival details (flight nr, ferry arrival) and you have ordered a transfer to the apartment ( costs 20 EUR for 4 people and 30 EUR for 6 people )
– then you will receive the keys with all the necessary instructions for your transfer to the apartmentB. You don’t know your arrival time but you would like to receive the keys anytime it suits you (from the check-in time stated on your confirmation)
– you can receive the keys from the key terminal located at Aia 7a next to Rimi shopping center. You will receive a box code both on the e-mail and an SMS to the number you used to make the booking with the received code you can get our apartment keys from the key terminal.
C. Meet and greet
– When our employee meets you at the apartment with the keys and all the necessary instructions and shows the apartment. The price of this option is 35 EUR.
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
- The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Monday and Wednesday the garbage is picked up early morning. Tenant is cautioned not to leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts animals
- The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
- No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
- The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
- The Tenants shall have no more than the maximum number of persons marked on the booking to reside or sleep on the premises.
- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and Pool and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum. The fine for violation of this term is 300 EUR and is payable immediately either in cash or charged to the credit card.
- There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home. The fine for violation of this term is 300 EUR and is payable immediately either in cash or charged to the credit card.
- Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them…
- The Tenants and Tenants’ Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
- Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
- If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM present or not.
- There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entryways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
- Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
- Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
- Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
- Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners closet is located just inside the main front entryway.
- Tenant is advised that the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, gas heating, gas grill, and other gas powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
- The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
- The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
- Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
- Valuable items left behind by the tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for the condition of said items.
- Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
- The high-speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
- Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 23 degrees and heat shall not be set above 25 and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
Please fill out and sign this Agreement and mail both copies to Landlord. One executed original will be mailed back to you.
(We) agree to abide by the above conditions and hereby swear that the information provided above is true: