Why rent an Tallinn apartment rental from Best Apartments ?
1. Reviews from real guests
2. Online booking
Staying in Tallinn for two nights or 5 months? Don’t worry!
Whether you are interested in a short stay, medium term or long term accommodation, we will find an available Tallinn apartment for rent that will make your stay comfortable and cozy.
For short stays, our Tallinn apartment rentals are designed to function like any high-end hotel operation, making these alternative vacation accommodations a very comfortable choice for someone looking to escape the cost and impersonal attitude of hotels.
3. Comfortable self check-in
4. Pay only 30% upfront
5. More payment options
6. Early check in and...
7. Towels, and satin linen.
Towels and satin bed linen are included for all apartments and all tenants
How to book a Tallinn apartment rental?
1. Make an availability search through the blue box on the right side of the website by inserting your arrival date and the length of your stay. The system will show you the list of available apartments. To book the desired available apartment press the Book online now button and start the booking process.
2. Through the Booking Calendar tab of a particular vacation rental
3. If you want to book several apartment rentals for a group please use our contact form
All other vacation rental questions are answered in the Apartment rental FAQ section
A. You know your arrival details (flight nr, ferry arrival) and you have ordered a transfer to the apartment ( costs 20 EUR for 4 people and 30 EUR for 6 people )
– then you will receive the keys with all the necessary apartment instructions with your transfer to the apartment
B. You don’t know your arrival time but you would like to receive the keys any time it suits you (from the check in time stated on your confirmation)
– you can receive the keys from the key terminal located at Kaarli puiestee 2 behind the Freedom Square on the terrace of Kaarli Grill https://goo.gl/maps/mD26ZDuoXkL2 . You will receive a box code both on the e-mail and an SMS to the number you used to make the booking with the received code you can get our apartment keys from the key terminal. Here is a video how it works https://youtu.be/cxwBjy1O7cA
C. Meet and greet when our employee meets you at the apartment with the keys and all the necessary instructions and shows the apartment. The price of this option is 35 EUR.
Baby cots, extra beds and children in the apartment rentals .
We can provide a baby cot with a blanket, pillow, and linen costs 5 EUR per day. Choose this while booking your apartment from the additional services list or later through e-mail
I would like to know the exact address with the apartment number ?
What kind of payment methods do you accept and are they secure?
You can pay by bank transfer (IBAN transfers ) or with different credit cards through PayPal. To pay with your credit card directly in the 4th step Secure Payment Information choose “Check” finalize the booking and then make the payment by clicking here. You can also pay with BitCoin. All payment methods are very secure. The payment options and are shown in the last steps of the booking. In our office, you can also pay directly with credit and debit cards.
How to pay directly with my credit card without making a PayPal account ?
What happens after I have paid?
What is your payment and refund policy ?
Early check-in and late check-out policy
Late arrival to the apartment ? No problem !
Need an Estonian visa? No problem!You can use our booking confirmation which is accepted in the Estonian embassy as a proof that you have made your accommodation arrangements.
The full information about visa procedures can be found from the Estonia Ministry of Foreign affairs
Here is a short information:
Persons who need to apply for a visa to enter Estonia ( Schengen territory) should consider that:
the passport must be valid at least three months after the expiration of the requested visa period
the passport must be issued within the previous 10 years
the passport must contain at least two blank pages
persons 15 years and older must possess their own travel document with photo
children 7 to 15 years of age, if entered into a parent’s passport, must have his/her photo in the parents’ passport. Children under the age of 7, if entered into a parent’s passport, need not have a photo in the parent’s passport.